Novos voluntários: Léa, Leny e Yoan

Da esquerda para a direita: Léa, Yohan, Leny


Esta semana damos as boas-vindas a três novos voluntários de longa duração do projecto ENVIE do parceiro Parcous le Monde. A Léa, o Leny e o Yoan vão estar na equipa da MONTIS até Dezembro a apoiar as actividades de conservação da Natureza. Aqui ficam os seus testemunhos:


Léa


Hello I’m Léa, I'm 23 and I’m from France. I studied biology for 4 years which didn't lead to a degree. I followed BTEC bioanalysis and controls and did not like at all. So I stopped the BTEC and I’m looking for something I like for the rest of my life.


My dream has always been to travel the world so I search for a job for traveller. So I chose the ENVIE project because it was an opportunity for me to finally travel.


The aim of volunteering for me it's help the planet and people. So I choose volunteering in the environment to learn more about invasive and non-invasive plants and species in general. I'd also like to improve my English and learn a little Portuguese


I'm very interested in understanding how the environment, climate or geography of a region contributes to the development of certain species. 


I look forward to learning more about all these subjects thank’s to Montis. I think we're very well supported, the team is very friendly and welcoming.  I want to volunteer in numeric too because after this voluntary work I'd like to train as a webdesigner.


Leny

 

My name is Leny Degoul, I’m 20 and I am from in France. I chose the ENVIE project cause it allows me to discover a new country, meet new people and try to speak another language.


The goal of my volunteering is to make me useful to others and I wanted to work about environment, so it turned me towards Montis.


I'd like to work in the environmental field cause we must take care of our planet and this is an emergency. At Montis, I wish to discover how to protect forest and maintain the biodiversity.


I already had the opportunity to do envionmental missions when I was young. After this volunteering, I want to visit others countries and succeed in speaking an other language.

 

 

Yoan

 

My name is Yoan Descantes, I’m 21 and I live in Nantes, France. I went to biology faculty for 3 years, but I did not complete my studies. Then, I ask myself what I want to do for the rest of my life. 


I wanted to travel and that's what drew me to the ENVIE project, which allows you to travel and support you in a search of a professionnal project. I thought this was a good opportunity for me. It was this project that led me to work at Montis.


There are many reasons that can make you want to be a volunteer. 
What motivates me in general is the health, maintenance of the planet and the protection of species. 


I'd like to learn more about the flora and fauna (including invasive species), and learn ways to preserve the environment by volunteering at Montis.


I wish Portugal and this volunteering will be fun and instructive and there's no reason why it shouldn't be.


Comentários